Most web browsers support linking to specific pages by typing named access keys:
- Windows users
- Mozilla Firefox & Netscape: Press ALT + an access key.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Press ALT + an access key + ENTER
- Macintosh users: Press CONTROL + an access key.
All pages on this site use the following access keys for common tasks:
- S - Skip to Content
- 1 - Home Page
- 2 - Portfolio
- 3 - Education
- 4 - Aerial Imagery Archive
- 5 - About This Site
- 6 - About Us
- 0 - Accessibility
All pages contain a 'skip to content' link for users who use speech browsers or keyboard navigation who wish to avoid repeated groupings of links.
This site uses Cascading Style Sheets to control all of the presentation. Turning off the style sheet will affect the visual presentation and may affect the functionality of the site for some users.
Changing Text Sizes
This site CSS uses relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified 'text size' option in visual browsers. If you need to change the text size in your web browser, we have the following tutorials:
Links and Images
- Necessary links were assigned 'TITLE' attributes to describe the target in greater detail. Users of assistive technology may wish to set screen reader options to take full advantage of this feature.
- Images used in this site include a descriptive 'ALT' attribute. Those images which are purely decorative or used for layout include a null 'ALT' attribute.
- Tables used in this site include 'SUMMARY' attributes to describe the table in greater detail.